- Bachelors Fine Arts: Concentration Metals, Eastern Michigan University Ypsilanti, MI
- 2011-2014: Course work at Kendall College of Art and Design
- Eastern Michigan University, Metals Lab Technician
- Kay Jewelers, sales associate, 2014-2015: Trained in jewelry inspection, gemology, diamontology, metallurgy information, cleaning and polishing skills.
- Lyon Township Public Library, clerk/page, 2013-2014: Helped to organize children's programs, help to decorate for events and artwork for library.
- Hammer Textured Men's 10K Gold Wedding Band, October 2014
- What's Your Whimsy? View-Through Pendant Locket, April 2014
- Fresh Senior Exhibition, EMU Student Gallery, 2015
- Necklace exhibited, Briggs Hall, Winter 2015
- NASAD Accreditation Review, Briggs Hall, Fall 2014
- Terra Volans vessel exhibited, Briggs Hall, Fall 2014
- Member of the Michigan Silversmith's Guild since April 2015
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa honor society, 2011-2015
- Member of the Livingston Gem and Mineral Society since July, 2014